Yes, it is. As you will find, we are big proponents of staying at Disney resorts, which is commonly referred to as “staying on property.” One of the benefits of this is t he ability to take advantage of the Disney Dining Plan.
There are three dining plans to choose from. Later on, we’ll break each one of them down. But first, here are our five top reasons to use the Dining Plan.
- If you want to meet characters, it’s much cheaper to do these meals using the dining plan
- It’s also cheaper to eat at the fancier Disney restaurants on the dining plan. If you’re a foodie of any kind, consider the deluxe dining plan. You get more credits this way, which is good because some of the best meals require two credits.
- With the dining plan, you get desserts at every meal. It keeps the kids happy and you get to enjoy some of the great deserts found around Disney World.
- If you get a dining plan which includes table service meals, you will get to explore some of the best areas at Disney. There are so many hidden, wonderful things to see throughout the dining area at Disney World.
- Sitting down to eat won’t take up too much time. Disney really moves through meals quickly. But, the staff won’t rush you out the door if you want to slow down and enjoy a leisurely meal.
Here are the three Dining Plan options: